2014年7月23日星期三

I/O module for decentralised Fieldbus system LioN-Link

BELDEN has introduced a new I/O module in the Lumberg Automation range, specifically for the decentralized Fieldbus system LioN-Link.

The 0942 UEM 612 module fulfils is IP67 ingress protected and has four digital M12 slots with a higher limit on the output voltage permitting 2A per line and 6A in total. 

The outputs are designed for safety-related applications up to performance level D. the I/O module is suitable for failsafe control of actuators or reliable emergency OFF functions.

Terminal equipment can be connected directly to the I/O module so there is no need for terminal boxes which are expensive and complicated to install. 

Depending on the selected LioN-Link bus coupler, this I/O module can be used in Profinet, Profibus, DeviceNet or CANopen networks.
 

没有评论:

发表评论